Food alergies, No more cane sugar

I've done it!
I've cut cane sugar out of my diet for 30days. That was intense.
After a food allergy test came back with a big NO to cane sugar, soy, rice, cows milk, wheat, bakers yeast and a handful of other common foods, the hubby helped me make the needed changes to my diet. Its been a little more than 30 days now and it has definitely made a difference.

I did find cane sugar supplements; maple candy, stevia chocolate (Lilly's Sweets) and making homemade frozen yogurt pops.

My love for cheese is not an occasional indulgent of goats cheese. Yum!

I don't want the rest of the household to not be able to eat the things I cannot. It is still challenging to watch my kids enjoy a pint of ice cream or the occasional pizza, I generally excuse myself from the room while they indulge. But, while I get ready to head off on a work trip to Monterey, CA they plan on a few "sometimes" foods that Mom can't eat; pizza, sushi, donuts, etc. Now the challenge of traveling for multiple diets and keeping up on my new food outline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A great Geek Week

The End of Winter Weekends

Tidying the closet; my love for shoes, bags and clothes