April 30 Days of Biking

The 30days of biking challenge is a pledge to ride for everyday in April. With a co-workers encouragement I decided to join the challenge. 

For those of us who dislike winter and do not ride over the the cold months (like me!), this is a great way to get back on the bike and be in better shape for warmer riding months ahead. Of course here in western PA on May 5, it is flurrying...

snow-spring-bike-ride-chacos-30daysofbiking
Snowy spring bike ride. Love my Chacos boots.

It doesn't matter where you ride, how long, etc. Just go out for a nice little ride everyday this month.

After over a year of on and off foot problems and minimal winter activity I feel better just riding these last few days. My hope is that in 30-days I will feel like a champ and be ready for some long distance riding and mountain biking.

mountian-bike-singletrack-struggling-30daysofbiking
Trying to ride singletrack and struggling.

Follow me on Instagram as I attempt to complete the #30daysofbiking challenge, I hope that it will encourage other folks to get outside and do the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Find your escape place

A great Geek Week

The End of Winter Weekends