Women's Prana Kara Jean review

Comfortable bottoms for an active woman can be a challenge to find. I'm not talking about stretchy yoga type pants, I'm looking at jeans. I am not a fan of having to change clothes to be able to run around the park with the kids or hop on the bike to run to the store. The search for a pair of women's jeans that could accommodate these simple activities and not break the bank, has been a challenge.

The Kara Jean has fit that bill. I purchased these last fall and have been living in them for weeks at a time. I wear a size 10 and these have a little give after wearing them for a few days, but an 8 was way too small for me. The pants are low-rise and the materials is a nice soft and stretchy woven denim. They are machine washable and I have had no issue with them shrinking. The fit is flattering and these pants can be dressed up for work, date night or just chasing the kids around the park.

Don't mind the wrinkles, I've been sitting all day.

The Kara Jean retails at $85 and is available in different colors depending on the season purchased. If you are lucky you might find a pair in their clearance section for closer to $50. I purchased the fall 2014 Kara Jean. Prana has changed the 2015 spring Kara Jean materials to an organic cotton and I'm curious to the difference in fit and comfort. After wearing these jeans for the past several months, I can't look at any other jean without comparing it to the Kara.

Kara Jean in action!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A great Geek Week

The End of Winter Weekends

Tidying the closet; my love for shoes, bags and clothes