No More Snow, All Hail Spring!

Woohoo! Spring is finally here in western PA and I'm overjoyed that I can send my kids outside for longer periods of time. Lots of adventure already happening and more planned ahead!


Like me, pretending I race mountain bikes. Please, I laugh and smile way too much to focus on going faster than other people. I did accomplish my first "real" drop at the Baker's Dozen in Leesburg, VA last month. Thanks to Jon Pratt for the photo.


 Plenty of pink, tiara cowboy hat wearing.


 Maybe an occasional disco helmet. Had a short and sweet visit to the Sea Otter Classic.


You can never hang out with Zero the Zombie Killer too much.


And some family tandem riding and touring happening, hopefully soon!
(Also, bear with me as I'm entertained with this whole Instagram thing.)
Stay tuned...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A great Geek Week

The End of Winter Weekends

Tidying the closet; my love for shoes, bags and clothes