Indoor Mountain Biking Date


The hubby and I had the accidental chance to indulge in a kid free retreat to Cleveland, OH this weekend, and play around at Ray’s IndoorMountain Bike Park. Cleveland reminds me a lot Pittsburgh, lots of little fun things to do they are just sprinkled about the city.

I have been to Ray’s once before, last year for the Women’s Weekend. I did a blog about it; you can check it out here. If you have an indoor mountain bike park near you go scope it out.  I only know of a few: The Lumberyard - Portland, OR;  Ray’s – Milwaukee & Cleveland, WI; and CranX – Syracuse, NY. Hopefully I can add The WheelMill – Pittsburgh, PA to this soon. Did I miss any...?

Pump Track!

While there I was able to play on the 2013 Trek Evo Lush and ride the cross-country course. I wouldn’t shy away if from playing on one of these outside.

Trek Evo Lush - Full Suspension Women's Specific bike.

A couple of key highlights for me when I head up to Cleveland are the West Side Market and Great Lakes Brewery. The Market dates back to 1840. You can find aisles of cheeses, fresh meats, hand stuffed olives, homemade Russian pastries, every kinds of bread you can think of, authentic Mexican food, and a whole other building filled with fruits and veggie’s. We took a 2-hour lunch break from riding and hit the Market for lunch and snacks.

Dinner for two.

Great Lakes Brewery is the must for dinner and a beer. The food is good, the beer is even better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Find your escape place

A great Geek Week

The End of Winter Weekends