It's a Ladies Weekend.

A few of the ladies of Dirt Rag are heading out to Ray's Indoor Mountain Bike Park tonight, for a fun filled weekend of riding. There are set woman's only hours. I'm really interested to see how many men turn out during the non-woman only hours, in search of a woman who has any kind of interest in riding a bicycle. Which makes me feel like I should have had jerseys made for the ladies stating, "Sorry, but my sweet ass is taken. Have a nice ride."
This is also my first experience at an indoor mountain bike park. I'm half expecting it to be similar to an indoor skate park, which I have been to years ago. As I have said before, I am not a highly experienced Mountain Biker, so it ill be fun and interesting to see how long it takes for me to crash. Something I normally do. I have a "I can do that." mentality, when I really "can't do that".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A great Geek Week

The End of Winter Weekends

Tidying the closet; my love for shoes, bags and clothes