windy new year

A new year is generally a time of reflection and resolutions. I do not generally do resolutions, but I reflect on what I have learned from my mistakes and where I triumphed. With having kids who are coming of an age where they need to think about carving their own paths. It seems it was a good year for all of us to start.
More camping, biking, music and reading was the common consensus. Dully noted and easy to obtain.
Started off the new year at the science center with the fam, a bike ride with the hubby that included a beer pit stop, a bit of rain and same pedal stopping headwind.
Tomorrows ride is looking like wind and snow. Put the base layer and jacket I'm reviewing to the test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A great Geek Week

The End of Winter Weekends

Tidying the closet; my love for shoes, bags and clothes