Incapable blog.

I find it very challenging to set aside time to blog. When I do have time, it is the last thing on my mind.
Regardless of the New Year, I am going to try and get better at this. Not because I'm letting down all three of my followers who might read this, but to better my writing skills and just straight jibber jabber about crap.
Four months ago I was hired by the publications of Dirt Rag & Bicycle Times. One of the perks is having the opportunity to review/ test product, this comes with the catch of writing about the product. Sounds easy until I factored in that readers need to be able to understand my erratic way of thinking, talking and apparently writing. If only I was as eloquent as Hunter S.
I have also been suggested on more than one occasion to write a memoir of some of my younger years. I never thought much about my life being that interesting or that original. Either way, in 20 years I may not remember these tales of my youth.
I have a week off and it seems as a good time as any to get off my ass and do this thing. Off I go. Who bets I make it through the week with more than 3 posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A great Geek Week

The End of Winter Weekends

Tidying the closet; my love for shoes, bags and clothes