Dim the Lights.

A long overdue wrap up of my Vegas trip.
The bicycle industry is full of people of all styles of life. Overall, 99% of them were amazing and good hearted. Full of niceties and understanding of me being a newb.  After working as many years as I have, forcing myself to smile and pretend that I believed in what I was doing... there is an overwhelming sense of relief, to know that I actual do believe in what I am doing. And shock that I'm getting paid to do it!
I look forward to seeing new found friends again, drink a beer and laugh at our own ridiculousness.
I must remember a wig next year...

One adventure of the week:
http://www.bicycletimesmag.com/content/guide-las-vegas-mobile-social

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A great Geek Week

The End of Winter Weekends

Tidying the closet; my love for shoes, bags and clothes